Hammermill Full-time Job1 month ago - Public Service - Satna - 17 views
A hammer mill is a mill whose purpose is to shred or crush aggregate material into smaller pieces by the repeated blows of little hammers. The basic principle is straightforward. A hammer mill is essentially a steel drum containing a vertical or horizontal rotating shaft or drum on which hammers are mounted. The hammers are free to swing on the ends of the cross, or fixed to the central rotor. The rotor is spun at a high speed inside the drum while the material is fed into a feed hopper. The material is impacted by the hammer bars and is thereby shredded and expelled through screens in the drum of a selected size.
The hammermill can be used as a primary, secondary, or tertiary crusher. Small grain hammermills can be operated on household current. Large hammer mills used in automobile shredders may be driven by diesel or electric motors ranging from 2000 to over 5000 horsepower.
The screenless hammer mill uses airflow to separate small particles from larger ones. It is designed to be more reliable and is also claimed to be much cheaper and more energy-efficient than regular hammermills. The design & structure of the hammermill is always determined by the end-user.
A-Series Feed Hammer Mill
A-series feed hammer mill is a feed ingredient grinder machine. They are the ideal equipment for grinding grains like husks, maize, wheat, beans, peanut, etc. Into powdery materials by the repeated beating of little hammers. A-series Feed Hammer Mill is designed for small- and medium-scale feed and food processing enterprises. It is an important part of the feed pellet production line. It has many advantages, such as simple structure, reliable operation, and convenient maintenance. These advantages bring about its popularity in the animal feed pellet plant.
Working Principle of A-series Feed Hammer Mill
There are three grinding ways of A-series feed hammer mills to reduce material size: 1) explosion from the impact of the hammers; 2) cutting by the edge of the hammers; and 3) attrition or rubbing action. Material is ground in the grinding chamber until it is reduced to the required size. The number of hammers on a rotating shaft, hammer size, arrangement, sharpness, speed of rotation, wear patterns, and clearance at the tip relative to the screen or striking plate are important variables in grinding capacity and the quality of finished products. The heat generated from the grinding process is related to the material grinding time within the chamber and the airflow characteristics. Our Various materials can be reduced the size by our A-series feed grinding machine with proper screen selection and regulated intake, especially for grinding dry, low-fat ingredients.
Structure of A-series Feed Grinding Machinegrinding_chamber_of_A_series_feed_hammer_mill
It consists of the delivery devices, hammers, screens, pins, flow directors, grinding chamber, bearings, screen carriage, wear liners, and couplings.
● The delivery device is used to feed the material into the grinding chamber.
● Free-swinging hammers that are suspended from rods carry out the function of smashing the ingredients in order to reduce their particle size.
● The screen (usually perforated metal) is mounted below, above, and/or around the hammers through which the ground materials can pass through.
● The hammers do not touch the screens. If you want to chop hay, set hammers farther away from the screen. In this way, you will use less power and will get less fine material (power, flour, dust, etc.). If a fine powdery material is required, the hammers should be very close to the screen and more power is consumed.
Features and Advantages of Our Feed Hammer Mill
● They will handle any combination of grains and have a low maintenance cost. These hammer mills grind all kinds of feed ingredients.
● The machine adopts direct connection transmission as well as scientific and reasonable hammer arrangement and hammer sieve intervals so that the fineness of finished products is uniform.
● Imported high-quality bearing is adopted so that the operation temperature rise is low.
● Multiple kinds of screen specifications for choice, quick starting type door opening machinery, and elastic screen pressing mechanism are adopted, so that screen change is fast and convenient and the operation and maintenance are convenient.
● Lower power consumption.